We learn about assessing image tone/exposure and white balance/neutrality.
- ISO 19264-1: 2017. Image quality analysis. Excerpts: Sec. 3, Sec. 4, Sec. 6, Sec. 7, Annex B. PDF
- Federal Agencies Digitization Guidelines Initiative (FADGI). Technical Guidelines for Digitizing Cultural Heritage Materials. September 2016. Excerpts: pp. 10, 97, 23-25, 33-35. PDF
- Excerpts from OpenDICE Manual v. 1.2. Excerpts: Sec. 1-6, first part of Sec. 7, Sec. 7(2). PDF
- Robert Buckley & Steven Puglia. “Report of the CIE Technical Committee on Archival Colour Imaging.” IS&T Archiving 2013 Final Program and Proceedings, 112-115.
- Robert W. G. Hunt. “The Importance of Being Not Too Earnest.” IS&T 11th Color and Imaging Conference Final Program and Proceedings. January 2003, 6-10.
- Appendix: Wikipedia resources
- Quiz: Week 1 (Login Required)