Future of Digital Imaging
We consider the technical trends that are changing digital imaging.
- Ricky Erway & Rebecca Schaffner. Shifting Gears: Gearing Up to Get Into the Flow, Second Edition. OCLS: 2017. PDF
- Paul Conway. “Digital Transformations and the Archival Nature of Surrogates.” Archival Science 15.1, 2014: 51-69. PDF
- Harriett Green & Angela Courtney. “The Role of Digital Collections in Scholarly Communications.” IS&T Archiving 2016 Final Program and Proceedings, 193-196.
- Seyed Ali Amirshahi & Marius Pederson. “Future Directions in Image Quality.” IS&T 27th Color and Imaging Conference Final Program and Proceedings. October 2019, 399-403.
- Meghan Wilson, Fenella France, and Chris Bolser. “Multispectral Imaging for Scientific Analysis and Preservation of Cultural Heritage Materials.” IS&T Archiving 2018 Final Program and Proceedings, 147-150.
- Scott Geffert et al. “From the Inside Out: Practical Application of 3D Imaging Techniques in Art Conservation.” IS&T Archiving 2018 Final Program and Proceedings, 151-156.
- Jaroslav Valach, Petra Štefcová, and Ladislav Polák. “Development of a Multi-Disciplinary Database of Cuneiform Tablets – an Improvement of 3D Models and Data Re-use.” IS&T Archiving 2019 Final Program and Proceedings, 107-110.
- Appendix: Wikipedia resources
- Peer-graded Assignment (Login Required)
- Quiz: Bootstrap (Login Required)